Product Management in Practice: A Real-World Guide to the Key Connective Role of the 21st Century
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
$299Hollywood Secrets of Project Management Success
Product management has become a critical connective role for modern organizations, from small technology startups to global corporate enterprises. And yet the day-to-day work of product management remains largely misunderstood. In theory, product management is about building products that people love. The on-the-ground practice of product management, however, is often about difficult conversations, practical compromises, and hard-won incremental gains.
In this book, author Matt LeMay focuses on the CORE connective skills—communication, organization, research, execution—that can build a successful product management practice across industries, organizations, teams, and toolsets.
For current and would-be product managers, this book explores:
- Real-world tactics for facilitating collaboration and communication
- How to talk to users and work with executives
- The importance of setting clear and actionable goals
- Using roadmaps to connect and align your team
- A values-first approach to implementing Agile practices
- Stories that convey realities of product management in the field
- Common behavioral traps that turn good product managers bad