Think Julia: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
Ben Lauwens, Allen B. Downey
- 出版商: O'Reilly Media
- 出版日期: 2019-06-04
- 售價: $1,600
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,520
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 450
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1492045039
- ISBN-13: 9781492045038
Think Julia｜如何像電腦科學家一樣思考 (Think Julia: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist)
If you’re just learning how to program, Julia is an excellent JIT-compiled, dynamically-typed language with a clean syntax. This hands-on guide uses Julia (version 1.0) to walk you through programming one step at a time, beginning with basic programming concepts before moving on to more advanced capabilities, such as creating new types and multiple dispatch.
Designed from the beginning for high performance, Julia is a general-purpose language not only ideal for numerical analysis and computational science, but also for web programming or scripting. Through exercises in each chapter, you’ll try out programming concepts as you learn them.
Think Julia is ideal for students at the high school or college level, as well as self-learners, home-schooled students, and professionals who need to learn programming basics.
- Start with the basics, including language syntax and semantics
- Get a clear definition of each programming concept
- Learn about values, variables, statements, functions, and data structures in a logical progression
- Discover how to work with files and databases
- Understand types, methods, and multiple dispatch
- Use debugging techniques to fix syntax, runtime, and semantic errors
- Explore interface design and data structures through case studies