Internet Marketing & SEO for Contractors: Everything you need to know to market your home services business online for More Calls, More Leads & Bigger profits
Joshua D Nelson, Dean R Iodice
Throughout the pages of this book we will help you understand the online marketing landscape, define a proven plan for leveraging the internet to drive profitable inbound leads and walk you step-by-step through the process of implementing that plan for maximum results in terms of leads, calls and profits.
At first glance it might be overwhelming to consider all of the marketing options available in your online marketing playbook including Search Engines (Organic, Maps, Pay-per-click), Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked In), Paid Online Directory Listings (Angie's List, YP, Yelp, etc) and Paid Online Lead Services (Home Advisers, Networx, etc). To maximize your lead flow from the internet you need to understand each of these marketing channels and develop a strategy for leveraging each.
We start the book by mapping out each of these online marketing channels so that you can see the big picture and understand the potential. From there, we take you step-by-step through each of these online marketing initiatives with clear instruction so that you can setup and implement a strategy for each.
- How to setup your website
- How the Search Engines work and the differences between the paid, organic and map listings
- How to optimize your website for the keywords that are most important for your particular business via Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How to get ranked on the Google Map in your area
- How to ensure that your website converts visitors into leads in the form of calls and web submissions
- How to optimize your website for mobile visitors
- How to leverage Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn & other Social Platforms for maximum effect
- How you can tap into the power of YouTube & other video sharing websites to enhance your visibility and drive better conversion
- How to leverage eMail marketing to connect with your customers on a deeper level, get more reviews, get more social media followers and ultimately get more repeat and referral business.
- How to maximize the profitability of your pay-per-click marketing efforts
- What paid online directories should you consider advertising in (Angie's List, YP, Yelp, Judies Book, Merchant Circle, etc)
- How to properly manage Pay-per-lead services for maximum return and long term gains
- How to track your online marketing plan to ensure that your investment is generating a strong return on investment
Here is what on of our readers had to say about after reading the book:
Finally a book that helps to bring all of the pieces of the puzzle together. With all of the moving parts and methods available for marketing your contracting business online it almost impossible to determine where to start and how to proceed. Josh gives a concise explanation of how you should structure your overall internet marketing plan (explaining all of the marketing channels) and how to roll out a strategy that encompasses each over time.
Luke Chapman; Carolina Deck & Fence
The plan outlined in this book helped me grow my business for a two man operation to a highly profitable seven man plumbing operation over the past two years.
Mark Norman - Shamrock Plumbing