SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central: The Comprehensive Guide (2nd Edition) (SAP PRESS)
Luke Marson, Murali Mazhavanchery, Rebecca Murray
Get the most out of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central! Use its extensive HR functionality, from hiring, termination, time sheets, and benefits programs to integration with SAP ERP and third-party cloud applications. Set up position and workforce management, and maintain payroll and tax information with Employee Central and configure critical HR functionality for your processes with step-by-step walkthroughs. Get everything you need for Employee Central!
* Set up and configure Employee Central for your core HR requirements
* Manage your employee data: time management, benefits, payments, and more
* Learn how to maintain the system after go-live for best results
Learn what Employee Central is and what it can do for you. Begin with a foundational overview of the cloud software, and then move on to Employee Central's key features and functionality. Finally, explore integration options with step-by-step instructions.
Configure Employee Central to your company s requirements and prepare it for critical HR processes and maintenance: position management, employee data, payments, time management, benefits, and more!
New in this Edition
Stay up to date! Learn what's new with Employee Central, including Intelligent Services, the Employee Central Service Center, the business rules engine, and the integration center.
* Employee time and benefits
* Time management
* Workforce management
* Mass changes
* Implementation and integration
* SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
* Data import and migration