Securing Cyber-Physical Systems (Hardcover)
Al-Sakib Khan Pathan
- 出版商: CRC
- 出版日期: 2015-10-06
- 定價: $3,150
- 售價: 9.0 折 $2,835
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 444
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 1498700985
- ISBN-13: 9781498700986
Think about someone taking control of your car while you're driving. Or, someone hacking into a drone and taking control. Both of these things have been done, and both are attacks against cyber-physical systems (CPS). Securing Cyber-Physical Systems explores the cybersecurity needed for CPS, with a focus on results of research and real-world deployment experiences. It addresses CPS across multiple sectors of industry.
CPS emerged from traditional engineered systems in the areas of power and energy, automotive, healthcare, and aerospace. By introducing pervasive communication support in those systems, CPS made the systems more flexible, high-performing, and responsive. In general, these systems are mission-critical―their availability and correct operation is essential. This book focuses on the security of such mission-critical systems.
Securing Cyber-Physical Systems brings together engineering and IT experts who have been dealing separately with these issues. The contributed chapters in this book cover a broad range of CPS security topics, including:
- Securing modern electrical power systems
- Using moving target defense (MTD) techniques to secure CPS
- Securing wireless sensor networks (WSNs) used for critical infrastructures
- Mechanisms to improve cybersecurity and privacy in transportation CPS
- Anticipated cyberattacks and defense approaches for next-generation autonomous vehicles
- Security issues, vulnerabilities, and challenges in the Internet of Things
- Machine-to-machine (M2M) communication security
- Security of industrial control systems
- Designing "trojan-resilient" integrated circuits
While CPS security techniques are constantly evolving, this book captures the latest advancements from many different fields. It should be a valuable resource for both professionals and students working in network, web, computer, or embedded system security.