C# Programming for Beginners: An Introduction and Step-by-Step Guide to Programming in C#
C# is simple, but powerful.C# is a simple and general-purpose object-oriented programming language. Combine this with it's versatility and huge standard library it's easy to see why it's such a popular and well-respected programming language.
Create graphical applications, web based apps, and more.When you learn how to program in C# you will be able to develop web based applications or graphical desktop applications. One of the best things about C# is that it's easy to learn… especially with this book.
Here's just some of what you'll learn...
- What an IDE is and which one you should use when developing C# applications.
- How to create your first program.
- The various data types used in C#.
- Operators... arithmetic, relational, and logical.
- How to iterate of a set of items using 4 different types of loops.
- Ways to make decisions in your code.
- About object oriented programming (OOP).
- What objects and classes are.
- All about modifiers and methods.
- Advanced topics such as inheritance and polymorphism.
- How to create multi-threaded applications to take advantage of several CPUs at once.