C# Programming Made Easy
C# is a simple and general-purpose object-oriented programming language. Combine this with it's versatility and huge standard library it's easy to see why it's such a popular and well-respected programming language.
Create graphical applications, web based apps, and more.
When you learn how to program in C# you will be able to develop web based applications or graphical desktop applications. One of the best things about C# is that it's easy to learn… especially with this book.
Here's just some of what you'll learn in this C# Programming Guide...
- What an IDE is and which one you should use when developing C# applications.
- How to create your first program.
- The various data types used in C#.
- Operators... arithmetic, relational, and logical.
- How to iterate of a set of items using 4 different types of loops.
- Ways to make decisions in your code.
- About object oriented programming (OOP).
- What objects and classes are.
- All about modifiers and methods.
- Advanced topics such as inheritance and polymorphism.
- How to create multi-threaded applications to take advantage of several CPUs at once.
- The best way to perform exception handling for your C# applications.
- What lambda expressions and how to use them.
- All about C# generics.
- Using and mastering extension methods.
- Nullable types
- Anonymous types
- How to program asynchronously to give the end use the best experience possible.
- All about LINQ including query operators, mapping LINQ to SQL databases, and manipulating data in XML format.
Practice exercises included that help make programming in C# ""click"" for you.
Includes an exercise at the end of each chapter (along with the solution) so you can practice what you've learned.
Great for beginning programmers or those that are new to the C# programming language
If you've never programmed before, don't worry. This book will guide you step-by-step to creating your first software application. If you have some programming experience, then this book will teach you the specifics of the C# programming language.
Scroll up and click ""Buy Now"" to get started learning C# today!