Automated Data Warehouse Testing: Beginner's step by step guide
- 出版商: CreateSpace Independ
- 出版日期: 2015-03-13
- 售價: $900
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $855
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 364
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1507842015
- ISBN-13: 9781507842010
$1,287Data Warehouse Project Management (Paperback)
$1,368The Data Warehouse ETL Toolkit : Practical Techniques for Extracting, Cleaning, Conforming, and Delivering Data
$1,428The Data Warehouse Mentor: Practical Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Insights (Paperback)
Automated Data Warehousing Testing is a beginner’s step by step guide for novice to intermediate level testers who want to try their hands at automated testing. It provides step by step instructions for setting up the Automation Framework from scratch. The framework is quite generic and as such can be applied to most data warehousing projects. This book concentrates on the ‘practical side’ of automated testing rather than the ‘theoretical side’. It includes complete listings of the automated code for a sample data warehouse that is set up for testing. The code listings explain the logic for the individual tests and generic functions. The book covers:
- An overview of the data warehouse architecture and modelling.
- Set up the environment for automation. Software used is open source and freeware.
- Set up the Automation Framework from scratch and add important features to it like logging information to console and files.
- Set up the sample data warehouse for automation including the source systems and staging area.
- Automate the testing of staging area, dimension and fact tables.
- Automate the testing of CSV and Microsoft Excel data sources.
- Generate HTML reports of the test results.
- Automate Data Profiling tests.