Exam Ref 70-774 Perform Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning
Ginger Grant, Julio Granados, Guillermo Fernández, Pau Sempere, Javier Torrenteras, Paco Gonzalez, Tamanaco Francísquez
貴賓價: $1,496Exam Ref 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (2nd Edition)
貴賓價: $336Microsoft Azure機器學習和預測分析
貴賓價: $2,470MCSA SQL 2016 Database Administration Exam Ref 2-pack: Exam Refs 70-764 and 70-765
貴賓價: $248軟技能代碼之外的生存指南 (Soft Skills : The software developer's life manual)
貴賓價: $222計算機是怎樣跑起來的 (How Computer Works)
貴賓價: $222程式是如何跑起來的 (How Program Works)
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-774–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of performing key data science activities with Azure Machine Learning services. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Prepare data for analysis in Azure Machine Learning and export from Azure Machine Learning
- Develop machine learning models
- Operationalize and manage Azure Machine Learning Services
- Use other services for machine learning
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you are familiar with Azure data services, machine learning concepts, and common data science processes
About the Exam
Exam 70-774 focuses on skills and knowledge needed to prepare data for analysis with Azure Machine Learning; find key variables describing your data’s behavior; develop models and identify optimal algorithms; train, validate, deploy, manage, and consume Azure Machine Learning Models; and leverage related services and APIs.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam as well as Exam 70-773: Analyzing Big Data with Microsoft R earns your MCSA: Machine Learning certifi¿cation, demonstrating your expertise in operationalizing Microsoft Azure machine learning and Big Data with R Server and SQL R Services.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learning