SEO Fitness Workbook, 2016 Edition: The Seven Steps to Search Engine Optimization Success on Google
Jason McDonald Ph.D.
SEO Made EASY: Step-by-step Directions to the Top of Google
- 2016 Updated Edition - up-to-date coverage of Google's Penguin, Panda, Semantic Search, Mobile and even Local algorithm updates
- FREE SEO Tools - includes access to Jason's SEO Toolbook - a $29.99 value!
- Worksheets and Videos - more than just a book, the SEO Fitness Workbook includes worksheets and videos to guide you from SEO novice to SEO expert.
- Contents - coverage of 'On Page' and 'Off Page' SEO, the 'new' content marketing, blogging, link-building and every other esoteric technical tactic in PLAIN ENGLISH for MERE MORTALS
SEO in PLAIN ENGLISH: let Jason guide you in SIMPLE language to the top of Google, Bing, and Yahoo
More on the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK, 2016 Edition
While many books on SEO sell for $2.99 or are even free, the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK is priced at around $39.99. It's worth it. Here's why -
Please 'Look inside' other books on SEO on Amazon, and PLEASE read the reviews! Compare the reviews of those books with the reviews of the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK. Many of the books on Amazon, unfortunately, are just junk put up quickly to make a quick buck. The SEO Fitness Workbook, in contrast, is built upon years of real experience, and the teaching methodology of Jason McDonald, used in his classes in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Stanford University's Continuing Studies program. It's in-depth, and supported by facts and real experience.
- Got questions? Google Jason McDonald and send an email.
- Simple STEP-BY-STEP instructions PLUS free tools PLUS worksheets PLUS videos makes the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK worth $50 or even $75 dollars, easily.
The author, Jason McDonald, has instructed thousands of people in his classes in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Stanford Continuing Studies, as well as online. Jason speaks in simple English and uses the metaphor of “The Seven Steps to SEO Fitness” to explain to you how to 'get SEO fit.'
Check out the other SEO Books - SEO For Dummies, SEO an Hour a Day, etc., - they're great, they're good, but they don't include powerful step-by-step worksheets, links to online videos, and the free SEO Toolbook with hundreds of free tools for search engine optimization 2015. Buy the 'free' or .99 cent books on search engine optimization, and compare them with the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK. You get what you pay for.