- 出版商: SAGE Publications
- 出版日期: 2019-09-11
- 售價: $2,120
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,014
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 328
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1526468921
- ISBN-13: 9781526468925
One of the "six best books for data geeks" - Financial Times, UK
Winner of the "Printed Information Resource 2020" award from the Knowledge & Information Management Group, part of The Chartered Association of Library & Information Professionals (CILIP) (UK)
With over 200 images and extensive how-to and how-not-to examples, this new edition has everything students and scholars need to understand and create effective data visualisations.
Combining 'how to think' instruction with a 'how to produce' mentality, this book takes readers step-by-step through analysing, designing, and curating information into useful, impactful tools of communication.
With this book and its extensive collection of online support, readers can:
- Decide what visualisations work best for their data and their audience using the chart gallery
- See data visualisation in action and learn the tools to try it themselves
- Follow online checklists, tutorials, and exercises to build skills and confidence
- Get advice from the UK's leading data visualisation trainer on everything from getting started to honing the craft.Explore more resources about data visualisation and Andy Kirk.