Evaluating Training Programs: The Four Levels, 3/e (Hardcover)
Donald L. Kirkpatrick, James D. Kirkpatrick
- 出版商: Berrett-Koehler Publishers
- 出版日期: 2006-01-15
- 售價: $2,214
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,103
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 392
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 1576753484
- ISBN-13: 9781576753484
Donald Kirkpatrick's four-level model for evaluating training programs has become the most widely used approach to training evaluation in the corporate, government, and academic worlds. In the third edition of this classic bestseller, Kirkpatrick offers new ideas and procedures for continued quality evaluation of the four levels in today's modern workplace.
Table of Contents
Part One: Concepts, Principles, Guidelines, and Techniques
1. Evaluating: Part of a Ten-Step Process
2. Reasons for Evaluating
3. The Four Levels: An Overview
4. Evaluating Reaction
5. Evaluating Learning
6. Evaluating Behavior
7. Evaluating Results
8. Implementing the Four Levels
Part Two: Case Studies of Implementation
9. Making a Play for Training Evaluation: Montac, A Fictitious Company
10. Balancing Your Evaluation Act
11. Evaluating a Training Program for Nonexempt Employees: First Union National Bank
12. Evaluating a Training Course on Performance Appraisal and Coaching; Kemper National Insurance Companies
13. Evaluating a Training Program on Presentation Skills: Arthur Andersen & Company
14. Evaluating the Creative Manager Training Program: Motorola Corporation
15. Evaluating a Training Program on Developing Supervisory Skills: Management Institute, University of Wisconsin
16. Evaluating a Leadership Training Program: Gap Inc.
17. Evaluating a Training Program on Problem Solving: City of Los Angeles
18. Evaluating a Corporatewide Performance Improvement System: Intel Corporation
19. Evaluating an Outdoor-Based Training Program--a Search for Results: St. Luke's Hospital
20. Evaluating a Safety Training Program for Managers: Fluor Daniel Handford, Inc.
21. Evaluating a Training Program on Stress Management for Intact Work Teams: Midwest Electric, Inc.
22. Developing an Effective Level 1 Reaction Form: Duke Energy Corporation
23. Evaluating a Training Program at All Four Levels: Cisco Systems, Inc.