The Telephony Tutorials, 2/e
- 出版商: Cmp Books
- 出版日期: 2001-12-15
- 定價: USD $24.95
- 售價: $99
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 300
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1578200938
- ISBN-13: 9781578200931
貴賓價: $1,637A Practical Guide to Call Center Technology
售價: $199White-Hat Security Arsenal: Tackling the Threats
售價: $199.NET Enterprise Development in VB.NET: From Design to Deployment (Paperback)
售價: $99Understanding the .NET Framewor (Paperback)
售價: $199Practical Network Cabling
售價: $199JavaServer Pages (Paperback)
售價: $99Encyclopedia of Technology Terms
售價: $199sendmail for Linux (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,607The Complete Guide to Customer Support
貴賓價: $1,368Oracle PL/SQL Interactive Workbook, 2/e
售價: $99XML: A Manager's Guide
If you're asking yourself any of the following questions, this book's for you!
- What's the best approach to purchasing a telephone system or local and long distance telephone service? Where are the pitfalls?
- How can we reduce and control our telecommunications expenses?
- How can we improve our organization's telephone service to callers and staff?
- How well can our telephone systems and services accommodate our changing business requirements?
- How can we understand 'who does what' in the telecommunications industry?
Jane Laino has worked on the answers to these questions for over 25 years. In her comfortable style, she takes you through these 35 tutorials using clear, non-technical language that is easy to understand. You'll pick up tips you can use right away and others to mentally file away until you need them. One fan of Jane's tutorials writes, "I read so much clap trap, it was a pleasant surprise to see your tutorial make a complex subject seem simple and understandable."