Cisco Secure Virtual Private Networks (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $971Wireless Hacks: 100 Industrial Strength Tips and Tools (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,649Windows XP Power Tools
貴賓價: $1,164UDDI, SOAP, and WSDL: The Web Services Specification Reference Book (Paperback)
售價: $199Internet Telephony: Call Processing Protocols
貴賓價: $1,368Microsoft Office XP Inside Out
貴賓價: $1,368Microsoft Frontpage Version 2002 Inside Out
貴賓價: $1,958Cisco Voice Over Frame Relay, ATM, and IP (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $2,097CCIE Professional Development Network Security Principles and Practices
售價: $3,227The Complete Guide to SAP NetWeaver Portal (Hardcover)
售價: $2,182SAP Administration - Practical Guide (Hardcover)
With the recent availability of high-speed Internet connections to the home and the continued move of workers out of central office locations (whether for travel, telecommuting, or branch office expansion), Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) have become a critical part of corporate network architectures. VPNs use advanced encryption and tunneling to permit your organization to establish secure, end-to-end, private network connections over third-party networks, such as the Internet. This new networking paradigm not only adds to the efficiency of the corporate workforce, but it also saves money by leveraging third-party networks and allows you to scale your networks with greater ease.
Based on the official instructor-led training course of the same name, Cisco Secure Virtual Private Networks is a comprehensive, results-oriented book designed to give you the knowledge you need to plan, deploy, and manage VPNs in your network environment. Beginning with an overview of VPNs and IPSec, the book introduces you to the Cisco VPN family of products. It then delves into the details of configuring and troubleshooting IPSec site-to-site VPNs on Cisco IOS(r) routers and Cisco PIX(r) Firewalls using preshared keys and digital certificates. You learn how to install the VPN 3000 Concentrator and how to configure it for remote access using preshared keys and digital certificates. Monitoring and administration techniques are also presented. The book concludes with a discussion on the scalability solutions available for IPSec VPNs. Each chapter includes an explicit set of learning objectives and concludes with a set of review questions to assess your understanding of the material. Numerous examples are provided throughout, and detailed diagrams help clarify concepts presented in the text.
Whether you are preparing for the Cisco Security Specialist 1 certification or simply want to understand and make the most efficient use of VPNs, Cisco Secure Virtual Private Networks provides you with a complete solution for designing, implementing, and managing Cisco VPN networks.
- Prepare for the Cisco Security Specialist 1 VPN exam with the official CSVPN Coursebook
- Evaluate the features, functions, and benefits of Cisco VPN products
- Understand the component technologies that are implemented in Cisco VPN products
- Learn the procedures, steps, and commands required to configure and test IPSec in Cisco IOS Software and the Cisco PIX Firewall
- Install and configure the Cisco VPN client to create a secure tunnel to a Cisco VPN Concentrator and Cisco PIX Firewall
- Configure and verify IPSec in the Cisco VPN Concentrator, Cisco router, and Cisco PIX Firewall
- Enable interoperability among the Cisco VPN Concentrator, Cisco routers, and Cisco PIX Firewalls
- Apply scalability and advanced configuration features supported in the Cisco IPSec implementation
Andrew G. Mason, CCIE(r) #7144, CSS-1, CCNP(r): Security, and CCDP(r), is the CEO of three UK-based companies: Mason Technologies, CCStudy.com, and Boxing Orange. Andrew has 11 years experience in the networking industry and is currently consulting for the largest ISP in the UK. He is involved daily in the design and implementation of complex secure hosted solutions utilizing products from the Cisco Secure family.
Table of Contents
I. VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK FUNDAMENTALS.
II. CISCO VPN FAMILY OF PRODUCTS.
III. CISCO IOS VPNS.
4. Configuring Cisco IOS Routers for CA Site-to-Site.
5. Troubleshooting Cisco IOS VPNs.
IV. CISCO PIX FIREWALL VPNS.
7. Configuring the Cisco PIX Firewall for CA Site-to-Site.
8. Troubleshooting Cisco PIX Firewall VPNs.
V. CISCO VPN CONCENTRATOR VPNS.
10. Configuring the Cisco VPN 3000 for Remote Access Using Digital Certificates.
11. Monitoring and Administration of Cisco VPN 3000 Remote Access Networks.
VI. SCALING CISCO VPN SOLUTIONS.
Appendix A: Answers to Review Questions.