CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide Library
$301PHP Web 安全開發實戰
Cisco Press has the only study guides approved by Cisco for the new CCNA certification. The new edition of the best-selling two-book value-priced CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide Library includes updated content, new online practice exercises, more than 600 practice exam questions, and more than 2 hours of video training–PLUS the CCNA Network Simulator Lite Editions with 34 free Network Simulator labs (available via download on the companion web site).
CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide Library is a comprehensive review and practice package for the latest CCNA exam and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. The two books contained in this package, CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 1 and CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2, present complete reviews and a more challenging and realistic preparation experience. The books have been fully updated to refresh the content for the latest CCNA exam topics and to enhance certain key topics that are critical for exam success.
Best-selling author Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes the following (note digital content is available on the companion web site):
· A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
· Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
· Chapter-ending Key Topic tables, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
· The powerful Pearson Test Prep Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
· A free copy of the CCNA 200-301 Network Simulator Lite software, complete with meaningful lab exercises that help you hone your hands-on skills with the command-line interface for routers and switches
· Links to a series of hands-on config labs developed by the author
· Online interactive practice exercises that help you enhance your knowledge
· More than 2 hours of video mentoring from the author
· An online interactive Flash Cards application to help you drill on Key Terms by chapter
· A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
· Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, hands-on labs, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
These official study guides help you master all the topics on the CCNA exams, including
· Networking fundamentals
· Implementing Ethernet LANs
· Implementing VLANs and STP
· IPv4 addressing and subnetting
· IPv4 routing
· Implementing OSPF
· IPv6 addressing, subnetting, and routing
· Wireless LANs
· IP access control lists
· Security services
· IP services
· Network architecture
· Network automation
Includes Exclusive Offers For Up to 70% Off Video Training, Practice Tests, and more
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements:
Browsers: Chrome version 73 and above, Safari version 12 and above, Microsoft Edge 44 and above.
Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android v8.0 and iOS v13, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7”. Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
Includes 34 free CCNA Network Simulator labs on the companion web site:
1. Configuring Local Usernames
2. Configuring Hostnames
3. Interface Status I
4. Interface Status II
5. Interface Status III
6. Interface Status IV
7. Configuring Switch IP Settings
8. Switch IP Address
9. Switch IP Connectivity I
10. Switch CLI Configuration Process I
11. Switch CLI Configuration Process II
12. Switch CLI Exec Mode
13. Setting Switch Passwords
14. Interface Settings I
15. Interface Settings II
16. Interface Settings III
17. Switch Forwarding I
18. Switch Security I
19. Switch Interfaces and Forwarding Configuration Scenario
20. Configuring VLANs Configuration Scenario
21. VLAN Troubleshooting
1. ACL I
2. ACL II
3. ACL III
4. ACL IV
5. ACL V
6. ACL VI
7. ACL Analysis I
8. Named ACL I
9. Named ACL II
10. Named ACL III
11. Standard ACL Configuration Scenario
12. Extended ACL I Configuration Scenario
13. Extended ACL II Configuration Scenario
CCNA Network Simulator Lite System Requirements:
Windows system requirements (minimum):
Windows 10 (32/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit), or Windows 7 (32/64 bit); 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor; 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit); 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit); DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver; Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8 and above
Mac system requirements (minimum)
macOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, or 10.11; Intel core Duo 1.83 GHz; 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended); 1.5 GB hard disk space; 32-bit color depth at 1024x768 resolution; Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8 and above
CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide Library Companion Website
Access interactive study tools on this book’s companion website, including practice test software, more than 2 hours of video training, CCNA Network Simulator Lite software, memory table and config checklist review exercises, Key Term flash card application, a study planner, and more!
To access the companion website, simply follow these steps:
1. Go to www.ciscopress.com/register.
2. Enter the print book ISBN: (Volume 1: 9780135792735, Volume 2: 9781587147135).
3. Answer the security question to validate your purchase.
4. Go to your account page.
5. Click on the Registered Products tab.
6. Under the book listing, click on the Access Bonus Content link.