Foundation Flash 8 Video (Paperback)
Tom Green, Jordan L Chilcott
- 出版商: Friends of Ed
- 出版日期: 2006-06-01
- 定價: $1,350
- 售價: 1.5 折 $199
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 360
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 159059651X
- ISBN-13: 9781590596517
$499Flash Journalism: How to Create Multimedia News Packages (Paperback)
$299Flash Application Design Solutions: The Flash Usability Handbook (Paperback)
$299AdvancED Flash Interface Design (Paperback)
In this book you'll learn:
- The basics of video editing using Movie Maker 2, iMovie, and more
- How to import your video into Flash
- How to work with Flash Video components
- Several of the new features of Flash 8, including alpha channels, filters, and blends How to master several amazing video effects, such as green screen superimposing, video walls, getting your users into the thick of the action with webcams, and much more!
Do you want to master Flash video work, and work your way toward creating awesome, mind-blowing, interactive web applications? Well, don't go any further—this book is all you need to step into the future.
When Flash Professional 8 was released, it seemed as if we'd embarked on a web video revolution almost overnight. Up until then, web video was a morass of competing players, technologies, standards, codecs, and playback quality. The inclusion of the On2 VP6 codec, the FLV Playback component, alpha channel video, and the Flash 8 Video Encoder has ended the infancy of web video, creating an instant benchmark with no stops in between.
And this book is the ultimate guide to Flash 8 video—it offers practical advice, technical guidance, and a full series of creative projects ranging from the dead simple to the complex in a manner that talks to you as an equal and makes only one assumption: basic familiarity with the Flash interface.
We start with the basics—how to edit video in some of the most popular packages available (such as iMovie and Movie Maker 2) and create a Flash video file and import it into Flash.
Next, we move on to the good stuff—creating a custom video player; creating an alpha channel video and using it in some spectacular projects; turning your creativity loose by applying filters and blend effects to video using the Flash interface and ActionScript; creating video walls, menus, and stunning masking effects; and exploring how Adobe After Effects 7 and Flash Professional 8 are poised to become a motion graphics powerhouse. Best of all, you will discover something the authors had discovered by the time they started writing this book...this stuff is fun!
Summary of Contents:
- Creating FLVs using the Video Wizard and the Flash 8 FLV Encoder
- The Basics of Video Creation
- Alternate FLV Creation tools: Sorenson Squeeze 4 and Flix Pro 5
- Creating Flash Video using the FLV Components
- Creating a "Talking head" video using Alpha Channels
- Adding Filters and Blend Effects to Flash Video
- Masking Video
- Creating a Video Wall
- Choosing and Playing Multiple Videos
- Using the Camera Object to Involve the Audience
- Actionscript and Flash Video
- Video Delivery to Cell Phones