The Manga Guide to Physiology
Etsuro Tanaka, Keiko Koyama, Becom Co. Ltd.
- 出版商: No Starch Press
- 出版日期: 2015-11-01
- 售價: $750
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $713
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 256
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1593274408
- ISBN-13: 9781593274405
Join Kumiko in The Manga Guide to Physiology as she examines the inner workings of the body while training hard for the campus marathon. You'll learn all about:
- How the digestive system and the Citric Acid Cycle break food down into nutrients and energy
- How the body regulates temperature and vital fluids
- The bodyâ€™s powerful cell defense system, led by helper T cells and enforced by macrophages
- The architecture of the central nervous system
- The kidneys' many talents: blood filtration, homeostasis, and energy production
You'll also gain insight into medical procedures like electrocardiograms, blood pressure tests, spirograms, and more.
Whether you're cramming for a test like Kumiko or just want a refresher, The Manga Guide to Physiology is your fun, cartoon guide to the human body.