Blackhatonomics: An Inside Look at the Economics of Cybercrime (Paperback)
Will Gragido, Daniel Molina, John Pirc, Nick Selby
立即出貨 (庫存 < 4)
Blackhatonomics explains the basic economic truths of the underworld of hacking, and why people devote hours to develop malware around the world. The root cause analysis of the monetization of cybersecurity in the inner circle of cybercrime is analyzed from the impact of multiple. Written by an exceptional author team, they take practical academic principles back them up with use cases and extensive interviews, placing you right into the mindset of the cyber criminal.
- Historical perspectives of the development of malware as it evolved into a viable economic endeavour
- Country specific cyber-crime analysis of the United States, China, and Russia, as well as an analysis of the impact of Globalization on cyber-crime.
- Presents the behind the scenes methods used to successfully execute financially motivated attacks in a globalized cybercrime economy.
- Provides unique insights, analysis, and useful tools for justifying corporate information security budgets.
- Provides multiple points of view, from pure research, to corporate, to academic, to law enforcement.
- Includes real world cybercrime case studies and profiles of high-profile cybercriminals.