Zend Framework 2.0 by Example: Beginner's Guide
Krishna Shasankar V
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-07-26
- 售價: $1,840
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,748
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 228
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1782161929
- ISBN-13: 9781782161929
無現貨庫存(No stock available)
PHP Developers will find this book quickly takes their web application building skills to new levels. It's a chance to learn Zend Framework 2.0 through real world examples and an involving hands-on approach.
- Master application development with Zend Framework 2.0
- Learn about Zend Framework components and use them for functions such as searching, image processing, and payment gateway integrations
- Integrate third-party services for media sharing and payment processing
ZF2 is the latest update to the well-known Zend Framework. This version has considerably eased the process of building complex web applications with minimal development effort using plug and play components. ZF2 also provides a highly robust and scalable framework for developing web applications.
"Zend Framework 2.0 by Example: Beginner’s Guide" will guide you through the process of developing powerful web applications using ZF2. It covers all aspects of Zend Framework application development right from installation and configuration; the tasks are designed in a way that readers can easily understand and use them to build their own applications with ease.
"Zend Framework 2.0 by Example: Beginner’s Guide" begins with the basic installation and configuration of the Zend Framework. As you progress through the exercises, you will become thoroughly acquainted with ZF2. With this book, you will learn about the basic concepts of building solid MVC web applications using Zend Framework 2.0. The detailed step-by-step instructions will enable you to build functionality such as a group chat, a file & media sharing service, search, and a simple store to name a few. You will also use a wide range of external modules to implement features that are not natively available. By the end of the book, you will be well versed in building complex, functionality-rich web applications using Zend Framework 2.0.
"Zend Framework 2.0 by Example: Beginner’s Guide" provides everything that you need for building functionality-rich web applications with simple real world examples and tasks.
What you will learn from this book
- Install and configure Zend Framework 2.0
- Familiarize yourself with building Zend Framework 2.0 applications and get well versed with Zend Framework 2 MVC
- Discover how to use forms, validation, and authentication
- Understand models and database access
- Create a communications application including chat and e-mail
- Implement searches using Apache Lucene
- Build your own e-commerce store with PayPal integration
- Learn how to create HTML5 web applications
"Zend Framework 2.0 by Example: Beginner’s Guide" is a step-by-step guide that aims to empower you to build web applications packed with some really exciting features using Zend Framework 2.0.
Who this book is written for
If you are a PHP Developer who is new to Zend Framework, but you want to get hands-on with the product quickly, this book is for you. Basic knowledge of object oriented programming with PHP is expected.