Zend Framework 2 Application Development (Paperback)
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-06-16
- 售價: $1,480
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,406
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 298
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1782162100
- ISBN-13: 9781782162100
- Create powerful web applications by leveraging the power of this Model-View-Controller-based framework
- Learn by doing; create a social network from design to deployment
- Written in a framework and the API-centric approach to simplify the process of learning
Zend Framework 2 has a flexible architecture that lets us build modern web applications and web services easily. It also provides an easy-to-use, high quality component library that is designed to be used the way you want.
It's easy to get started and produce a powerful and professional looking website with Zend Framework 2 Application Development. Exploring real life applications, we will explore the Zend Framework 2 components, as well as throwing some light on best practices and design concerns faced when building complex MVC applications.
Zend Framework 2 Application Development is a hands-on guide to building your application.
We will explore the components of this new version of the framework and discover how to use each component, the options available, and how to get the most from each component. Whilst learning everything you need to know, we’ll even create our own social network.
We will also learn to engineer an application using an API-centric approach, broadly used today to build applications that work seamlessly on desktops, mobiles and tablets. We will learn how to filter and validate data, interact with databases to retrieve and store data, handle and manipulate file uploads, interact with other websites, deal with spam, and also protect your APIs using OAuth authentication whilst allowing people from all over the world to interact with your application.
Zend Framework 2 Application Development is your guide to everything you need to know to build applications of any size for big and small companies alike, whilst using the right components for the job.
What you will learn from this book
- Get to grips with the features of Zend Framework 2’s MVC architecture
- Filter and validate data no matter what the content is
- Handle and manage file uploads
- Gather content from other websites
- Fight spam with services such as Akismet
- Pull content from RSS feeds
- Quickly build forms such as login, register, and so on.
- Protect your API layer by using authentication protocols such as OAuth
- Manage database operations
- Build web services using the latest controller types
Every concept is put into practice with clear, step-by-step instructions and a hands-on approach. Forget about hundreds of pages full of theory; learn everything by example with Zend Framework 2 Application Development.
Who this book is written for
Written for PHP developers who want to get started with Zend Framework 2. Whether you are learning Zend framework from scratch or looking to sharpen up your skills from previous versions, Zend Framework 2 Application Development will help you to harness the power of Zend to produce better and more powerful applications. Basic knowledge of object-oriented design will be helpful.