Find out what Ext JS actually is, what you can do with it, and why it's so great
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Install and set up the environment with this quick Starter guide
- Learn the basics of the framework and built-in utility functions
- Use MVC architecture, components, and containers
- Get to grips with the framework layout system in a nutshell
Instant Ext JS Starter starts with brief details on downloading and installing the framework libraries, configuring the web server, creating your first application, and defining and creating a class. It goes through the key features you need to know about, along with the layout process. It ends with providing links to articles and tutorials to accomplish what you want to do.
Instant Ext JS Starter will help you to start Ext JS instantly, providing basic details about the framework, how it is being used in the class system, and MVC architecture. Also, it lets you know about the default built-in functions, and different component traversing techniques within a structure of components with easy-to-use examples. In addition, these examples will assist you in the usage of layouts within a component structure, handling events, working with forms and templates, and getting information about help articles and tutorials.This book helps you to understand the framework and provides insights about its key features that are required to start immediately.
What you will learn from this book
- Install Ext JS and test framework
- Understand, define, and create an Ext JS class
- Use Ext JS Lang Functions
- Learn the layout mechanism
- Use containers, components, and data packages
- Traverse Ext JS components with easy-to-use examples
- Work with forms and templates
- Learn controllers and events