Ext JS Essentials
Stuart Ashworth, Andrew Duncan
Get up and running with building interactive and rich web applications using Sencha's Ext JS 5
About This Book
- Learn the Ext JS framework for developing rich web applications
- Understand how the framework works under the hood
- Explore the main tools and widgets of the framework for use in your own applications
Who This Book Is For
If you are a developer looking to develop rich Internet applications, then this book is for you. This book assumes that you have experience developing software and enables you to quickly hit the ground running with this amazing framework.
What You Will Learn
- Set up and create your first Ext JS application
- Model data and connect the frontend with a backend
- Architect your applications and develop with best practices
- Build data-driven grids to display and manipulate tabular data
- Lay out components on screen in multiple ways
- Visualize data with charts and drawings
- Add a custom style to your application with Ext JS themes and SASS
Ext JS Essentials is aimed at giving you a fast-track understanding of Ext JS. This book covers the most important aspects of the framework in a concise but comprehensive way, ensuring your success using its many features.
Written around an example application, the book is packed with practical insights into how the framework works, architecting your applications, working with data, and the many widgets on offer.