Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Compliance Management Cookbook
Andreas Baumgarten, Ronnie Isherwood, Susan Roesner
- 出版商: Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
- 出版日期: 2014-10-31
- 售價: $1,735
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,648
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 284
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1782171703
- ISBN-13: 9781782171706
About This Book
- A step-by-step guide filled with practical recipes that will show you how to start your compliance project using Microsoft System Center and other supporting technologies
- Demystify the compliance deployment myth; bridge the gap between IT, audit, and compliance programs
- Maximize your return on investment using the System Center product components
Who This Book Is For
Whether you are an IT manager, an administrator, or security professional who wants to learn how Microsoft Security Compliance Manager and Microsoft System Center can help fulfil compliance and security requirements, this is the book for you. Prior knowledge of Microsoft System Center is required.
What You Will Learn
- Design and implement your compliance program.
- Explore Microsoft Security Compliance Manager as a base entry solution for your compliance program. Export configuration items ready for use in System Center Configuration Manager.
- Use Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager to create, deploy, and manage the life cycle of compliance baselines.
- Use Microsoft System Center Operations Manager to monitor for compliance breaches.
- Design and run reports to understand your compliance status and security audit state.
- Deploy Microsoft System Center Service Manager to centralize and efficiently manage your compliance program.
Compliance programs are often run and managed by security and audit teams. These teams provide policies and guidance that require implementation by the IT team. This book shows you how Microsoft Security Compliance Manager and Microsoft System Center are an ideal combination to provide a bridge between IT and the business teams responsible for compliance policies.
Aimed at getting you familiar with the practical side of IT compliance, this book starts by showing you the planning steps required to design a small business compliance program. It then provides practical guidance for using Microsoft Security Compliance Manager and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. Moving on from the basics, the recipes demonstrate how you can enhance the capabilities of IT compliance programs and prepare for enterprise compliance using the Microsoft System Center product family.