Managing Microsoft Teams MS-700 Exam Guide: Configure and manage Microsoft Teams workloads and achieve Microsoft 365 certification with ease
Rising, Peter, Chamberlain, Nate
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2021-02-12
- 售價: $3,050
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,898
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 452
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1801071004
- ISBN-13: 9781801071000
無現貨庫存(No stock available)
Discover how to plan a Microsoft Teams deployment within a business environment and manage Teams administrative functions on a day-to-day basis
- Plan and design your Microsoft Teams deployment
- Prepare, deploy, and manage policies for Microsoft Teams and for apps within Teams
- Pass the MS-700 exam and achieve certification with the help of self-assessment questions and a mock exam
Do you want to build and test your proficiency in the deployment, management, and monitoring of Microsoft Teams features within the Microsoft 365 platform? Managing Microsoft Teams: MS-700 Exam Guide will help you to effectively plan and implement Microsoft Teams using the Microsoft 365 Teams admin center and Windows PowerShell. You'll also discover best practices for rolling out and managing MS services for Teams users within your Microsoft 365 tenant. The chapters are divided into three easy-to-follow parts: planning and design, feature policies and administration, and team management, while aligning with the official MS-700 exam objectives to help you prepare effectively for the exam.
The book starts by taking you through planning and design, where you'll learn how to plan migrations, make assessments for network readiness, and plan and implement governance tasks such as configuring guest access and monitoring usage. Later, you'll understand feature administration, focusing on collaboration, meetings, live events, phone numbers, and the phone system, along with applicable policy configurations. Finally, the book shows you how to manage Teams and membership settings and create app policies.
By the end of this book, you'll have learned everything you need to pass the MS-700 certification exam and have a handy reference guide for MS Teams.
What you will learn
- Explore Security & Compliance configuration options for Teams features
- Manage meetings, calls, and chat features within Microsoft Teams
- Find out how to manage phone numbers, systems, and settings in Teams
- Manage individual team settings, membership, and guest access
- Create policies for Microsoft Teams apps and features
- Deploy access reviews and dynamic team membership
Who this book is for
This Microsoft Teams book is for IT professionals who want to achieve Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate certification. Familiarity with the principles of establishing and administering the core features and services within a Microsoft 365 tenant and a basic understanding of Microsoft Teams features are required before getting started with the book. Prior knowledge of other Microsoft 365 workloads such as Security & Compliance will also be beneficial.
Peter Rising is a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), and Microsoft MVP in Office apps and services. He has worked for several IT solutions providers and private organizations in a variety of technical roles focusing on Microsoft technologies. Since 2014, Peter has specialized in the Microsoft 365 platform. He holds a number of Microsoft certifications, including MCSE: Productivity; MCSA: Office 365; Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert; Microsoft 365: Security Administrator Associate; and Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate. He is also the author of another PACKT book which is an MS-500 exam guide.
Nate Chamberlain is a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), and Microsoft MVP in Office apps and services. He has 6 years of experience helping organizations deploy Microsoft 365 apps and services and promoting their usage, governance, and adoption. His work has included administrative, analyst, and trainer roles in the higher education, healthcare, corporate, and finance sectors. Nate is the author of several other books, including an MS-101 exam guide, an MS-500 exam guide, an O365 administration cookbook, and a handful of smaller publications on SharePoint, OneNote, and leading advocate groups. Nate speaks at user groups and conferences both in person and virtually throughout the year.
- Planning Your Migration to Microsoft Teams
- Assessing Your Network Readiness for a Microsoft Teams Deployment
- Planning and Implementing Governance and Life Cycle Settings in Microsoft Teams
- Configuring Guest Access in Microsoft Teams
- Managing the Security and Compliance Settings in Microsoft Teams
- Managing Endpoint Devices in Microsoft Teams
- Monitoring Usage within Microsoft Teams
- Managing Collaboration and Chat within Microsoft Teams
- Managing Meetings and Live Events in Microsoft Teams
- Managing Phone Numbers in Microsoft Teams
- Managing Phone System in Microsoft Teams
- Creating and Managing Teams
- Managing Team Membership Settings
- Creating App Policies within Microsoft Teams
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam Answers