Citrix XenApp 7.x Performance Essentials
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2014-08-18
- 售價: $960
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $912
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 111
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 178217611X
- ISBN-13: 9781782176114
About This Book
- Monitor your infrastructure using the new tools, and learn how to optimize the end-user experience
- Discover the new FlexCast Management Architecture of XenApp 7.5 and its components
- Explore the new features designed for mobile and remote users
Who This Book Is For
If you are an IT architect or system administrator who works with Citrix® XenApp® and need an agile, practical guide to tune and optimize the performance of your XenApp® architecture, this is the book for you.
Citrix®, Citrix Systems®, XenApp®, XenDesktop® and CloudPortal™ are trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc. and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries.
What You Will Learn
- Design a new infrastructure based on the FlexCast® Management Architecture
- Monitor the infrastructure to identify bottlenecks
- Load balance your applications
- Use of WANem to simulate and test the performance of applications over a geographic link
- Optimize the end user experience using the EdgeSight® user experience monitoring tool
- Improve the performance of multimedia applications with Citrix® HDX™
- Take advantage of the new features of XenApp® 7.x for mobile and remote users
This book is a practical, example-oriented guide that provides you with guidelines, best practices, and real-world examples that will help you to improve the performance of your infrastructure, identify and solve possible bottlenecks, and use advanced features. The advantages of cost reduction, reduced deployment time, inclusion of AppDNA™ with XenApp®, streamlining IT operations, and EdgeSight® user experience monitoring have all been covered to enable you to make use of the latest version fully.
The book begins with an in-depth examination of the new FlexCast® Management Architecture, followed by optimization techniques using Director and EdgeSight®. You will also learn how to optimize end user experience and publish applications through WAN links.