Enterprise Integration with WSO2 ESB (Paperback)
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-10-26
- 售價: $1,170
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,112
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 92
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1783280190
- ISBN-13: 9781783280193
$948SOA Governance in Action: REST and Web Service Architectures (Paperback)
$806Unity 4.X 從入門到精通
If you want to increase your understanding and problem solving capabilities with an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), this book is the answer. Starting with an overview then providing practical examples, it's an enterprise integration problem solver.
- Learn how to implement the mostly-used Enterprise Integration Patterns with WSO2 ESB
- Discover how to integrate WSO2 ESB with FIX, HL7, and SAP gateways
- Understand the key concepts behind WSO2 ESB, and find optimized recommendations for deploying WSO2 ESB in a production setup
The Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) serves as a key component in most of the enterprise grade deployments. In most cases, the ESB removes point-to-point dependencies in your system to build a highly-scalable, loosely-coupled solution. ESB is a key ingredient to build an SOA infrastructure, but it's not a must. Even with an ESB, if industry best practices and patterns are not followed, users will end up in a mess. This book will teach you the essentials to get started with WSO2 ESB and solve the most commonly-faced integration problems.
The book starts by explaining the need for an ESB and the problems it solves. It will cover the most widely-used enterprise integration patterns, including Content Based Router, Dynamic Router, Splitter, Aggregator, Scatter & Gather, Publish & Subscribe, Detour, Service Chaining, Content Enricher and Message Broker. Learn how WSO2 ESB can bring third-party business messaging systems such as SAP, FIX, and HL7 into the SOA world, as well as how to integrate the Twitter connector into your business messaging flow.
What you will learn from this book
- Implement commonly used Enterprise Integration Patterns with WSO2 ESB
- Integrate WSO2 ESB with Apache Active MQ and Apache Qpid Message Brokers
- Connect your SAP system to a better or wider SOA infrastructure
- Integrate your business messaging systems, such as FIX and HL7, with WSO2 ESB
- Connect to Twitter from WSO2 ESB
- Deploy WSO2 ESB in a production setup
Providing background on the “when and why” of the topic, then diving into practical, instruction-based examples called “recipes”, where each recipe will explain how to address a given challenge in enterprise integration.
Who this book is written for
If you are an architect or a developer, keen on building solutions to solve enterprise integration problems, this is the book for you! Understanding of SOA design concepts, SOAP, REST, and related messaging systems is important. However, you are not expected to be an advanced user of WSO2 ESB.