- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-08-04
- 售價: $870
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $827
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 46
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1783282053
- ISBN-13: 9781783282050
Implement AutoMapper in your .NET projects with ease
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Great examples with illustrations on how and where to use Automapper
- Create your own custom resolvers for Automapper
- Tips and tricks for problem solving and eliminating huge code
Automapper is a simple library that will help eliminate complex code for mapping objects from one to another. It solves the deceptively complex problem of mapping objects and leaves you with clean and maintainable code.
Instant Automapper Starter is a practical guide that provides numerous step-by-step instructions detailing some of the many features Automapper provides to streamline your object-to-object mapping. Importantly it helps in eliminating complex code.
Instant Automapper Starter sets off by working through a sample transit application, and then breaks down the different types of Automapper patterns/usage for the reader to easily understand and refer to.
The book covers all aspects of Automapper from installing it into a project, using it with all its mapping capabilities, and extending Automapper with custom resolvers, as well as unit testing the mapping. You will see strategies for an easy-to-maintain object mapping structure and grasp the best practices for using Automapper between Domain and Presentation Objects.
The book will serve as a reference for your future .NET application development that has domain layers.
What you will learn from this book
- Learn to use Automapper with practical examples.
- Find out why Automapper is so useful when building applications
- Discover how to leverage Automapper to solve most of your common object-to-object mapping needs
- Create your own Custom Resolvers for mapping
- Configure and test the mapping
Get to grips with a new technology, understand what it is and what it can do for you, and then get to work with the most important features and tasks. This book is a practical, step-by-step tutorial that will enable you to use Automapper quickly and efficiently.
Who this book is written for
Instant Automapper Starter is for .NET developers. A good background in .NET is assumed, but a novice user can follow along, and learn to become an advanced user of Automapper.