- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-09-14
- 售價: $760
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $722
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 58
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1783282614
- ISBN-13: 9781783282616
Deliver an extraordinary experience to users of your website with the help of typeahead.js
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Install, test, and get started with typeahead.js
- Integrate typeahead.js into your existing projects
- Optimize and use typeahead.js to produce the best possible results
typeahead.js is a powerful tool that allows users to use an autocomplete feature on web forms, therefore speeding up their input process and improving the overall website experience.
Instant typeahead.js will take a reader with no or limited knowledge of typeahead.js and guide them through everything they need to know to become proficient at using this powerful tool.
Instant typeahead.js starts by showing you how to install typeahead.js and ends by walking you through some advanced optimization examples, progressively building your skills through the use of easy-to-understand language and practical examples.
As you go through the book, you will learn about testing typeahead.js, optimizing typeahead.js, and also skills like integrating typeahead.js with WordPress, Ruby on Rails, and Bootstrap. The book will also take a look at the tools that work well with typeahead.js.
What you will learn from this book
- Install typeahead.js and its dependencies
- Understand basic searching with typeahead.js
- Preload JSON into typeahead.js and search using your server
- Work with templates and cache results to improve performance
- Run the test suite for typeahead.js
- Integrate typeahead.js with WordPress, Ruby on Rails, and Bootstrap
Filled with practical, step-by-step instructions and clear explanations for the most important and useful tasks. Instant typeahead.js is a concise guide with 14 recipes which deals with everything you need to know to become proficient in using this tool and teaches you how to integrate it with other popular projects such as WordPress, Bootstrap, and Ruby on Rails.
Who this book is written for