Instant Nancy Web Development
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-09-29
- 售價: $840
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $798
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 74
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1783283912
- ISBN-13: 9781783283910
Leverage the powerful and lightweight .NET-based Nancy Web Framework
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Build web applications and APIs using the Nancy Web Framework
- Define routes and handle requests in clean and easy-to-follow code
- Use flexible data binding and content negotiation in your Nancy Web APIs to easily support a multitude of client applications
Nancy is a C# web framework which aims to provide you ,the application developer, with an easy path to follow, where things will naturally fall into place and work. Nancy is a powerful, flexible, and lightweight web framework that allows you to get on with your job.
Instant Nancy Web Development will give Readers practical introduction to building, testing, and deploying web applications with Nancy. You will learn how to take full advantage of Nancy to build clean application code, and will see how this code lends itself nicely to test driven development. You will also learn how to hook into Nancy to easily extend the framework.
Instant Nancy Web Development offers you an in-depth exploration of all the major features of the Nancy web framework, from basic routing to deployment in the Cloud, and from model binding to automated tests.
Finally, you will learn how to leverage Nancy to write clean and maintainable web applications quickly.
What you will learn from this book
- Set up and handle routes in your Nancy based web applications
- Bind request data to your custom model
- Send data back to clients marshalled in the format that they prefer
- Extend Nancy to handle specialized data formats
- Control authentication and authorization in your web applications
- Run your web applications in the Cloud
- Manage cross- cutting concerns across parts, or the whole of your application
- Deal with requests asynchronously
Filled with practical, step-by-step instructions and clear explanations for the most important and useful tasks. A practical, step-by-step guide featuring recipes that will get you up and running quickly with Nancy.
Who this book is written for
If you are a .NET oriented web developer who is curious to find out what lies beyond the Microsoft provided frameworks, then this book is for you! It's beneficial to have a good knowledge of C# and .NET, as well as a basic working knowledge of HTTP. If testability is important to you, and you're looking for a lightweight, code focused approach to building web applications, this book offers you all the guidance that you will need.