Laravel Design Patterns and Best Practices
Arda Kilicdagi, H. Ibrahim YILMAZ
$403HTML5 Canvas開發詳解 Web前端開發精品課
About This Book
- Create fully functional web applications using design patterns in Laravel
- Explore various techniques to adapt different software patterns that suit your needs
- Get to know the best practices to utilize when making a web application
- Concise and practical guide to master the MVC approach of Laravel and its benefits
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for web application developers working with Laravel who want to increase the efficiency of their web applications. It assumes that you have some experience with the Laravel PHP framework and are familiar with coding OOP methods.
What You Will Learn
- Learn about the design pattern fundamentals in OOP programming
- Get acquainted with the structure of MVC architecture and use objects in your applications
- Discover Laravel's approach to MVC and its benefits
- Work with various design patterns used in Laravel such as the Builder (Manager) pattern, Factory pattern, Repository pattern, and Strategy pattern
- Create and maintain web applications using Laravel best practices
- Implement PHP design patterns to solve commonly occurring problems
This book covers how to develop different applications and solve recurring problems using Laravel 4 design patterns. It will walk you through the widely used design patterns—the Builder (Manager) pattern, Factory pattern, Repository pattern, and Strategy pattern—and will empower you to use these patterns while developing various applications with Laravel. This book will help you find stable and acceptable solutions, thereby improving the quality of your applications. Throughout the course of the book, you will be introduced to a number of clear, practical examples about PHP design patterns and their usage in various projects. You will also get acquainted with the best practices for Laravel that will greatly reduce the probability of introducing errors into your web applications.
By the end of the book, you will be accustomed to the best practices and the important design patterns used in Laravel to make a great website.