Learning Magento 2 Administration
Bret Williams, Cyndi Williams
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2016-05-31
- 售價: $1,440
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,368
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 300
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1783288256
- ISBN-13: 9781783288250
- Strategic planning for maximizing your Magento 2 store's operations and sales.
- Important guidelines and advice for optimizing your Magento 2 store.
- Packed with screenshots and step-by-step instructions to leverage the hundreds of Magento 2 features.
Magento 2 has been completely re-written and re-designed to take the world's most popular open source e-commerce platform to new heights of productivity and usability. With this overhaul comes improved opportunities to leverage the world's most successful open source e-commerce platform for your online retail and wholesale business.
The focus of this book is on operational aspects: those actions you, as a proprietor, can take to give your customers a more delightful shopping experience. In this guide, we delve into all aspects of managing a Magento 2 store, from product creation to marketing, customer management to search engine optimization. This book is not only a step-by-step course in setting up your Magento 2 website, it will be a handy reference as continue to improve and refine your online presence.
What you will learn
- Strategies for creating multiple stores within a single Magento installation.
- Use of complex product types such as bundles, downloadables and virtual products.
- Configuring payments, shipping and taxes.
- Accommodating multiple languages and currencies.
- Installing and configuring themes.
- Managing content and search engine optimization.
- Creating promotions, up-sells and cross-sells.
- Leveraging the customer relationship features of Magento 2.
- Securing and optimizing your installation.
About the Author
Bret Williams has been innovating web-based solutions for 20 years, building hundreds of websites across many industries. Since 2009, he has been focused on improving e-commerce performance for Magento-based online businesses. His first Packt Publishing book, "Mastering Magento," helped thousands of Magento users and developers with tested insights. Today, Bret serves as Chief Operations Officer for Praxis Information Science, an Austin-based solutions provider and Magento Silver Partner. He also serves as Editor of MageDaily.com, a Magento news and review blog.Cyndi Williams has worked alongside Bret Williams - her husband of 35 years - building and managing e-commerce solutions, including their own successful online business established in 2005 and sold in 2009. As President of novusweb, llc, based in Austin, Texas, Cyndi focuses on managing online operations for select clients. Cyndi is an expert in operating Magento-based stores, as well as fulfillment, advertising, and social media management.