Learning Ionic - Build Hybrid Mobile Applications with HTML5 (Paperback)
$1,368Ionic in Action: Hybrid Mobile Apps with Ionic and AngularJS (Paperback)
$1,254Apache Cordova in Action (Paperback)
$301Angular JS 實戰
$495Ionic Framework by Example（Paperback）
$1,411Go Web Programming (Paperback)
$1,368Go in Practice
$403Docker + Kubernetes 應用開發與快速上雲
- Create hybrid mobile applications by combining the capabilities of Ionic, Cordova, and AngularJS
- Reduce the time to market your application using Ionic, that helps in rapid application development
- Detailed code examples and explanations, helping you get up and running with Ionic quickly and easily
With the growth of the start-up market, the time it takes to market your app ideas is crucial. Developing apps using each platform specific format is time consuming and will put you behind in the rat race. Enter the hybrid mobile space: using knowledge of web technologies, one can transform their ideas into complete apps in no time and distribute them to a wide market of people.
With this book, you will learn hybrid mobile application development using Ionic. This book uses Cordova 5.0.0, Ionic CLI 1.5.0 & Ionic 1.0.0 to explain the concepts and build apps.
To begin with, the book helps you understand where Ionic fits in today's world. Then you will deep dive into Ionic CSS components, Ionic-Angular directives, and services. You will also examine theming Ionic apps using the built in SCSS setup.
Next, you will learn to build an Ionic client for a secure REST API, where you will implement user authentication and token-based development. Cordova and ngCordova will be explored and you will learn how you can integrate device specific features like a camera and Bluetooth with an Ionic app. You will wrap up the book by building a messaging app, which will deal with integrating REST API as well as device features.
By the end of this book you will be able to develop a hybrid mobile application from start to finish.
What you will learn
- Learn how a hybrid mobile application works
- Familiarize yourself with Cordova and see how it fits into hybrid mobile application development
- Learn how to theme Ionic apps, as well as customize components using Ionic SCSS support
- Develop an app that builds a client for a Secure REST API using Ionic & Angular
- Develop a real-time chat app using Firebase, that consumes ngCordova
- Learn how to generate a device specific installer for an Ionic app using Ionic CLI as well as Ionic Cloud services
About the Author
Table of Contents
- Ionic â€“ Powered by Angularjs
- Welcome to Ionic
- Ionic CSS Components and Navigation
- Ionic and SCSS
- Ionic Directives and Services
- Building a Bookstore App
- Cordova and NgCordova
- Building a Messaging App
- Releasing the Ionic App