About This Book
- Explore and understand the features of AngularJS to construct advanced web applications from scratch
- Understand how to apply the most important concepts of the framework like directives, expressions, filters, modules, and services
- Experience high-quality delivery by automating tests and optimizing the distribution of the application using tools like Jasmine and Grunt
Who This Book Is For
This book is strongly recommended for those who have a passion for web development and who are looking for a framework that can provide a reusable, maintainable, and modular way to create applications and increase their productivity.
What You Will Learn
- Create reusable components with directives
- Explore filters to manipulate and transform data
- Discover more about the two-way data binding mechanism
- Easily validate data from the user's form
- Create services in order to keep the business logic under control
- Understand and explore the dependency injection feature
- Follow the best practices of the framework to organize and modularize your application
- Automate your project's workflow and learn everything you need to know about unit testing with AngularJS
This book is a practical guide filled with real-world examples that will help you discover the best practices of the AngularJS framework, covering its most important concepts such as directives, expressions, filters, and modules and guiding you through the steps of building your very own web application.
You will start by learning how to create reusable components with directives, experiencing an expressive way of developing software. Then we will move on to cover data handling, and you will learn how to use the various features of the AngularJS framework to accomplish any challenge related to presenting, transforming, and validating data on a user's interface.
After that, we will explore the secrets of the dependency injection mechanism available in AngularJS, bringing reuse and testability to your application by decoupling the layers. The book will also cover the best practices of using the framework and how to automate the test and the project's workflow.