Wildfly Performance Tuning
Arnold Johansson, Anders Welen
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2014-06-29
- 售價: $1,730
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,644
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 311
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1783980567
- ISBN-13: 9781783980567
About This Book
- Enable performance tuning with the use of free and quality software
- Tune the leading open source application server WildFly and its related components
- Filled with clear step-by-step instructions to get to know the ins-and-outs of the platform, its components, and surrounding infrastructure to get the most and best out of it in any situation
Who This Book Is For
Anyone with an interest in learning more and improving the performance of Java-based technology in general, all the way to WildFly in particular, will find this book useful.
What You Will Learn
- Tune and monitor an OS, a JVM, and WildFly with components and applications
- Make various tuning tools work with WildFly
- Configure and tune the JVM by analyzing its behavior
- Understand numerous best practices and how-tos
- Monitor and tune various JEE technologies within WildFly, such as EJBs, WebServices, and JSF-based applications
- Know the ins-and-outs for getting the most out of the platform, its components, and surrounding infrastructure
- Discover how to tune a clustered WildFly environment
The hugely successful JBoss Application Server has been updated and is now called WildFly. This cutting edge technology provides a free JEE-certified platform for the software of today and tomorrow. Learning to tune such a platform for optimal performance is vital for a healthy business organization, efficient development, and the smooth running of operations.
This practical book explores how to tune one of the leading open source application servers in its latest reincarnation. In this book, you will learn what performance tuning is and how it can be performed on WildFly and the JVM using solely free and open source tools and utilities.
Learn about various free tools for performance monitoring and tuning, all focused on making them work with WildFly. The tuning journey ventures through the landscape of the major JEE technologies, EJB, Servlets, JPA, JSF, and JMS. Discover best practices for the internal high-performing web container Undertow, WebServices, and REST services so that you end your journey feeling confident in tuning WildFly for optimal performance.