Your one stop solution to create highly scalable enterprise grade Java applications with WildFly.
About This Book
- Master Java EE development with the latest WildFly 10 application server.
- Integrate with JSF and JMS and use efficient load balancing techniques to create real-time apps
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Java developer with at least basic knowledge of Java EE, then this book is for you. No previous knowledge of WildFly is required.
What You Will Learn
- Configure the development environment along with native and cloud installation of WildFly
- Write a DB schema and the relative entities and how to use the relationships between the entities
- Analyze with examples all the java annotations to manage the EJB and the configuration to get better performances
- Write different REST services through the EJB
- Implement Web sockets 1.0 and know why and when use the web sockets
- Work with Active MQ and write JMS clients to manage the authentication and authorization in the clients
- Configure the mail server through the wildfly console
- Learn how and when to use a new feature JAX-RS 2.0, which is the asynchronous call through REST
- Use the new JSF features of Wildfly 10 such as Mojarra 2.2, JSF 2.2, Richfaces 4.5
Packed with rich assets and APIs, Wildfly 10 allows you to create state-of-the-art Java applications. This book will help you take your understanding of Java EE to the next level by creating distributed Java applications using Wildfly.
By the end of the book, you'll have gained the knowledge to implement the latest Wildfly features in your Java applications.
Style and approach
Each part of this book shows you how to use different features of WildFly 10 to create enterprise grade Java applications as easily as possible.