Apache Karaf Cookbook
Achim Nierbeck, Jamie Goodyear, Johan Edstrom, Heath Kesler
- 出版商: Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
- 出版日期: 2014-08-25
- 售價: $1,338
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,271
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 280
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1783985089
- ISBN-13: 9781783985081
About This Book
- Leverage Apache Karaf to apply OSGi's powerful features to frameworks such as Apache ActiveMQ, Camel, Cassandra, CXF, and Hadoop
- Set up Apache Karaf for high availability
- A thorough guide with example-based recipes to help you get a deeper understanding of Apache Karaf's capabilities
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for developers who have some familiarity with Apache Karaf and who want a quick reference for practical, proven tips on how to perform common tasks such as configuring Pax modules deployed in Apache Karaf, Extending HttpService with Apache Karaf.
You should have working knowledge of Apache karaf, as the book provides a deeper understanding of the capabilities of Apache Karaf.
What You Will Learn
- Turn Karaf into a Smart Router with Apache Camel
- Model Karaf into a Message Broker with Apache ActiveMQ
- Transform Karaf into a JSP host with Pax Web
- Distribute your Karaf applications across a clustered container with Apache Karaf Cellar
- Transmute Karaf into a web service container with Apache CXF
- Set up a Pax Exam test environment
- Turbo-charge your Karaf applications' persistence layer scalability with Apache Cassandra
- Manage Big Data on Karaf with Apache Hadoop
Apache Karaf is more than just an OSGi-based runtime container; it's an ecosystem of open source technologies that makes operating and managing applications easier.
This book starts by covering how to make your deployment more production ready, and then covers many of the most popular Service Oriented Architecture projects that you can integrate into Karaf– these are some of the most sought after developer skills in modern enterprises. The book also delves into transforming Karaf into a JSP host, distributing containers using Apache Karaf Cellar, and providing persistence to your applications. Finally, you'll explore the world of Big Data with Apache Cassandra and Hadoop, setting the stage for your Karaf deployment to handle today's large datasets.