Instant Apache ServiceMix How-to
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-04-07
- 定價: $1,064
- 售價: 7.3 折 $780
- 貴賓價: 7.0 折 $741
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 66
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849519668
- ISBN-13: 9781849519663
Learn to create simple ServiceMix-based integration solutions using short, practical, hands-on recipes
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Leverage OSGI to speed up the ESB deployment
- Define message flow with Camel DSL
- Expose your system via web services
Creating reliable integration solution can be easy if you choose the right tools for the job. Apache Camel and ServiceMix are the leading integration technologies dedicated to dealing with the complexity of the messaging solutions. Learn how to efficiently integrate multiple systems with bleeding edge open source Apache software.
"Instant Apache ServiceMix How-to" is a practical, hands-on guide that provides you with a number of clear, step-by-step exercises that will help you take advantage of the real power that is behind the leading Apache integration stack.
This book guides the reader in how to install ServiceMix and how to get it up and running. It will take you through a number of practical recipes – starting with the basic commands of Apache Karaf container and ending with the deployment of JMS and web service solutions.
What you will learn from this book
- Install ServiceMix with JBI support enabled and start the ServiceMix container
- Display logs generated by ServiceMix and configure the ServiceMix logger
- Tune the logger settings of running the ServiceMix instance and list bundles available for ServiceMix
- Create and deploy a new Camel route and update Camel routes while ServiceMix is running
- Connect to and use the embedded ActiveMQ broker and route to the external ActiveMQ broker
- Expose a web service starting from WSDL
- Discover POJO as a web service via CXF and expose the POJO bean via a restful web service
- Use JMS and a competing consumer pattern to cluster ServiceMix
Filled with practical, step-by-step instructions and clear explanations for the most important and useful tasks.Practical, step-by-step, recipe-based approach.
Who this book is written for
This publication is dedicated to Java software engineers interested in messaging solutions and system integration. The book assumes that you already know the Java programming language and the basics of the OSGI specification.
The book focuses on deployment issues related to the latter technologies and possible solutions to them based on the ServiceMix container.