Primefaces Theme Development
Andy Bailey, Sudheer Jonna
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2015-10-30
- 售價: $1,160
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,102
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 224
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1783988681
- ISBN-13: 9781783988686
Create, package, and customize stunning themes using PrimeFaces
About This Book
- Build PrimeFaces themes that meet the industry standards
- Customize your themes for mobile web applications with PrimeFaces Mobile
- A precise, example-oriented guide to help you create interesting themes using the PrimeFaces tools
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Web Designer who wants to create and modify PrimeFaces themes then this book is for you. Basic knowledge of JSF, CSS, and HTML is assumed.
What You Will Learn
- Use Maven to create JSF Projects
- Create a custom theme using JQuery UI tools
- Package your theme for distribution and use your PrimeFaces-based web applications as drop in libraries
- Develop additional dynamic look and feel elements that themes do not already supply
- Apply look and feel elements dynamically to views without causing page refreshes
- Reduce code repetition by applying page templates to your JSF project
Developing stunning themes for web applications has never been easier! PrimeFaces delivers a powerful set of features that enables JSF developers to create and customize awesome themes on the web. It is very easy to use because it comes as a single JAR file and requires no mandatory XML configuration. With more than 30 out-of-the-box themes, jQuery integration, a mobile UI toolkit, Ajax Push technology, and much more, PrimeFaces takes JSF application development to a whole new level!
This book is a hands-on example-rich guide to creating and customizing PrimeFaces themes using available tools.
Finally, you will explore PrimeFaces mobile apps, ensuring themes are compatible with your mobile applications best practices for theme design.
Style and approach
This book is a concise, hands-on guide to developing PrimeFaces themes, working from the ground up with examples in each topic implemented in a web application. You will be encouraged to explore areas of your own interest without the requirement to stick to the letter of the chapter.