About This Book
- Learn how to develop iPhone apps in an easier, step-by-step manner using real-world solutions
- Save time, learn faster, and gather knowledge of new technologies
- Work with powerful tools like Xcode and Simulator
Who This Book Is For
If you are an experienced iPhone application developer or even a newbie, this book will help you to build on and explore your technical skills. This book is very helpful for those who want to learn about the new framework of iOS 7 and iOS 8.
What You Will Learn
- Explore more UI components for your app such as Labels and Picker view
- Get to know about the implementation of APIs introduced in iOS 7
- Discover the framework that will be introduced with iOS 8
- Discover how to use iCloud and security services for iPhone
- Build keychain activities to secure passwords and pins
- Distribute your app on the App Store with the help of examples
iOS 8 is the biggest release for developers since the introduction of the App Store. iOS devices are widely used in enterprise environments, and iOS 8 is packed with new features for enterprises. With millions of iOS 8 devices out on the market, there is an ever-increasing demand for iOS 8 app developers.
Learning iOS 8 for Enterprise starts off by showing you how to install Xcode and how to build your first iPhone application, introducing you to iOS, its framework, and the basics of Objective-C and its usage for application development. Next, you are shown how to use enterprise features in iOS by practically building an iOS enterprise application. Furthermore, you will learn how to use AirDrop to remotely send/receive files. Along with this, you will also learn about security services and building an iCloud in your application.