Raspberry Pi Essentials (Paperback)
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
Get up and running with the Raspberry Pi to develop captivating projects
About This Book
- Utilize the exciting capabilities of the Raspberry Pi to build unique audio, video, and robotic designs
- Get familiar with the bare essentials of basic programming and hardware tasks on the Raspberry Pi
- Learn the Raspbian OS and its standard applications with the help of this easy-to-follow, quick-reference guide
Who This Book Is For
Programmers new to the Raspberry Pi and novice programmers with little to no experience with micro board computing will find the book useful. A basic knowledge of programming languages in general will prove useful for a better understanding of the topics.
What You Will Learn
- Build your own full-fledged Raspberry Pi hardware and install the Raspbian OS
- Configure the Raspberry Pi development environment and get acquainted with OS configuration and tools
- Build a camera-based project using PiCam and USB cameras
- Build and configure a stereo audio system using VLC
- Explore the Raspberry Pi GPIO to connect to the outside world
- Utilize and explore extensive I2C interface support built into the Raspberry Pi to enhance your system
- Configure remote access and battery power for a mobile Raspberry Pi
- Build a fully functional Raspberry Pi line-following robot using PiCam
The Raspberry Pi is an inexpensive, single-board computer system about the size of a deck of cards. This computer can be configured to use a standard-size keyboard, monitor, and mouse.
The book begins by teaching you how to build and configure a Raspberry Pi development environment.
Next, you will get acquainted with concepts such as connecting USB peripherals for video and image capture, and high-quality audio. Using GPIO peripherals, you will drive LEDs and sense switches and connect SMBUS-controlled peripherals. Over the course of eight chapters, you will gain experience with desktop tools, the shell command line, and Python scripts.
This book includes hands-on projects that involve building a talking clock, creating a camera-based movement detection system, developing an Internet radio, building an RC-servo control program, configuring remote access to a Raspberry Pi, and building a line-following robot.