Microsoft System Center PowerShell Essentials (Paperback)
Guruprasad HP, Harshul Patel
$1,188System Center 2012 Orchestrator Unleashed (Paperback)
Efficiently administer, automate, and manage System Center environments using Windows PowerShell
About This Book
- Create powerful automation scripts for System Center products using PowerShell
- Discover PowerShell techniques to efficiently handle SCCM, SCOM, and SCSM with real-time examples and sample codes
- A step-by-step guide with practical examples and best practices that teaches you to effectively use PowerShell in System Center environment.
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Microsoft System Center administrator who manages System Center environments and utilizes the console for management, then this book is ideal for you. This book is also for System Center users who now want to learn to manage systems using PowerShell.
What You Will Learn
- Set up an environment to effectively use PowerShell for SCCM, SCOM, and SCSM
- Understand the advanced usage of all the available cmdlets with real-time examples
- Administer and maintain a System Center environment with PowerShell
- Create both simple and advanced functions for different cmdlets with PowerShell
- Get an insight into real-time System Center applications that you can automate using PowerShell
- Get to grips with scenario-based scripting for efficient System Center administration and maintenance
- Discover PowerShell tricks and best practices
Microsoft PowerShell as a scripting language has been growing strongly over the last couple of years. It has given administrators and IT professionals much more control when managing and implementing tasks within System Center environments. System Center facilitates the configuring, monitoring, and managing of the components of a private cloud. It covers products such as SCCM, SCOM, SCSM, SCVMM, and so on.
Starting with an introduction to PowerShell, this quick reference guide will enable you to get the most out of the latest Microsoft PowerShell techniques to manage the suite of System Center products. You will also get acquainted with the enhancements in the latest version of System Center automation with real-time examples.
By the end of this book, you will have the confidence to create a variety of PowerShell scripts and efficiently administer and maintain your System Center environment with PowerShell.