Application Development with Qt Creator, 2nd Edition
貴賓價: $1,652Ruby on Rails Tutorial, 2/e（Paperback）
About This Book
- Imbibe the essential concepts of C++ and Qt Quick programming using Qt
- Write cross-platform mobile applications with Qt Creator
- Explore the core functions of Qt Creator using this step-by-step guide
Who This Book Is For
This book is great for developers who are new to Qt and Qt Creator and who are interested in harnessing the power of Qt for cross-platform development. If you have basic experience programming in C++, you have what it takes to create engaging cross-platform applications using Qt and Qt Creator!
What You Will Learn
- Use Qt Creator's editor to edit your application source and resource files
- Explore the core functions of Qt Creator
- Compile and debug your Qt Quick and C++ applications using Qt Creator
- Localize applications using Qt Linguist and Qt
- Build GUI applications using both Qt and Qt Quick
- Write mobile applications for Android using Qt Creator and Qt Quick
- Integrate version control with Qt Creator
- Analyze your application's runtime performance with Qt Creator
Qt Creator is a cross-platform C++ IDE (Integrated Development Environment) that is part of the Qt project. It is used for building GUI applications that run on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, and many embedded systems. It includes a visual debugger and a forms designer within an integrated GUI.
Application Development with Qt Creator Second Edition, covers everything you need to know to build cross-platform applications with Qt Creator. It starts by showing you how to get, install, and use Qt Creator, beginning with the basics of how to edit, compile, debug, and run applications. Along the way, you will learn how to use Qt to write cross-platform GUI applications for Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, and Android in C++ and Qt Quick.
You will become proficient with the facets of Qt Creator that make it a valued software development environment for students and professionals alike.