Mastering Modern Web Penetration Testing
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2016-10-28
- 售價: $1,590
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,511
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 298
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1785284584
- ISBN-13: 9781785284588
$1,320Penetration Testing: A Hands-On Introduction to Hacking (Paperback)
$857Kubernetes 權威指南：從 Docker 到 Kubernetes 實踐全接觸, 4/e
$7095G NR 物理層技術詳解：原理、模型和組件 (5G Physical Layer: Principles, Models and Technology Components)
$1,736Python for Algorithmic Trading: From Idea to Cloud Deployment
- This book covers the latest technologies such as Advance XSS, XSRF, SQL Injection, Web API testing, XML attack vectors, OAuth 2.0 Security, and more involved in today's web applications
- Penetrate and secure your web application using various techniques
- Get this comprehensive reference guide that provides advanced tricks and tools of the trade for seasoned penetration testers
Web penetration testing is a growing, fast-moving, and absolutely critical field in information security. This book executes modern web application attacks and utilises cutting-edge hacking techniques with an enhanced knowledge of web application security.
We will cover web hacking techniques so you can explore the attack vectors during penetration tests. The book encompasses the latest technologies such as OAuth 2.0, Web API testing methodologies and XML vectors used by hackers. Some lesser discussed attack vectors such as RPO (relative path overwrite), DOM clobbering, PHP Object Injection and etc. has been covered in this book.
We'll explain various old school techniques in depth such as XSS, CSRF, SQL Injection through the ever-dependable SQLMap and reconnaissance.
Websites nowadays provide APIs to allow integration with third party applications, thereby exposing a lot of attack surface, we cover testing of these APIs using real-life examples.
This pragmatic guide will be a great benefit and will help you prepare fully secure applications.
What you will learn
- Get to know the new and less-publicized techniques such PHP Object Injection and XML-based vectors
- Work with different security tools to automate most of the redundant tasks
- See different kinds of newly-designed security headers and how they help to provide security
- Exploit and detect different kinds of XSS vulnerabilities
- Protect your web application using filtering mechanisms
- Understand old school and classic web hacking in depth using SQL Injection, XSS, and CSRF
- Grasp XML-related vulnerabilities and attack vectors such as XXE and DoS techniques
- Get to know how to test REST APIs to discover security issues in them
About the Author
Prakhar Prasad is a web application security researcher and penetration tester from India. He has been a successful participant in various bug bounty programs and has discovered security flaws on websites such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, PayPal, Slack, and many more. He secured the tenth position worldwide in the year 2014 at HackerOne's platform. He is OSCP and OSWP certified, which are some of the most widely respected certifications in the information security industry. He occasionally performs training and security assessment for various government, non-government, and educational organizations.
Table of Contents
- Common Security Protocols
- Information Gathering
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Cross-Site Request Forgery
- Exploiting SQL Injection
- File Upload Vulnerabilities
- Metasploit and Web
- XML Attacks
- Emerging Attack Vectors
- OAuth 2.0 Security
- API Testing Methodology