Apache Maven Cookbook
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2015-04-30
- 售價: $1,600
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,520
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 278
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1785286129
- ISBN-13: 9781785286124
Over 90 hands-on recipes to successfully build and automate development life cycle tasks following Maven conventions and best practices
About This Book
- Understand the features of Apache Maven that makes it a powerful tool for build automation
- Full of real-world scenarios covering multi-module builds and best practices to make the most out of Maven projects
- A step-by-step tutorial guide full of pragmatic examples
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Java developer or a manager who has experience with Apache Maven and want to extend your knowledge, then this is the ideal book for you.
Apache Maven Cookbook is for those who want to learn how Apache Maven can be used for build automation. It is also meant for those familiar with Apache Maven, but want to understand the finer nuances of Maven and solve specific problems.
What You Will Learn
- Install Apache Maven successfully on your preferred OS
- Explore the various features of Apache Maven to build efficient automation tools
- Discover when and how to use the various Apache Maven plugins
- Generate and publish your project documentation using Apache Maven
- Analyze and control code quality and code coverage using Apache Maven
- Build various types of Java projects as well as other binaries
- Set up complex projects using the concept of inheritance
Apache Maven offers a comprehensive set of features to build, test, release, and deploy software projects and maintain enterprise development infrastructure.
This book is a hands-on guide that enables you to explore the vast potential of Apache Maven, the leading software build tool. You will start off by successfully installing Apache Maven on your favorite OS, and then you will create your first working project. Furthermore, the book walks you through setting up and using Maven with popular Java Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) so you can exploit Maven features to build standard Java applications. Above all, you will also learn to create site reports and documentation for your project along with handling typical build requirements and other advanced Maven usages.