Apache Camel Developer's Cookbook (Solve Common Integration Tasks With Over 100 Easily Accessible Apache Camel Recipes)
Scott Cranton, Jakub Korab
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-12-27
- 售價: $1,570
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,492
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 424
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1782170308
- ISBN-13: 9781782170303
For Apache Camel developers, this is the book you'll always want to have handy. It's stuffed full of great recipes that are designed for quick practical application. Expands your Apache Camel abilities immediately.
- A practical guide to using Apache Camel delivered in dozens of small, useful recipes
- Written in a Cookbook format that allows you to quickly look up the features you need, delivering the most important steps to perform with a brief follow-on explanation of what's happening under the covers
- The recipes cover the full range of Apache Camel usage from creating initial integrations, transformations and routing, debugging, monitoring, security, and more
Apache Camel is a de-facto standard for developing integrations in Java, and is based on well-understood Enterprise Integration Patterns. It is used within many commercial and open source integration products. Camel makes common integration tasks easy while still providing the developer with the means to customize the framework when the situation demands it. Tasks such as protocol mediation, message routing and transformation, and auditing are common usages of Camel.
Apache Camel Developer's Cookbook provides hundreds of best practice tips for using Apache Camel in a format that helps you build your Camel projects. Each tip or recipe provides you with the most important steps to perform along with a summary of how it works, with references to further reading if you need more information. This book is intended to be a reliable information source that is quicker to use than an Internet search.
Apache Camel Developer's Cookbook is a quick lookup guide that can also be read from cover to cover if you want to get a sense of the full power of Apache Camel. This book provides coverage of the full lifecycle of creating Apache Camel-based integration projects, including the structure of your Camel code and using the most common Enterprise Integration patterns. Patterns like Split/Join and Aggregation are covered in depth in this book.
Throughout this book, you will be learning steps to transform your data. You will also learn how to perform unit and integration testing of your code using Camel's extensive testing framework, and also strategies for debugging and monitoring your code. Advanced topics like Error Handling, Parallel Processing, Transactions, and Security will also be covered in this book.
This book provides you with practical tips on using Apache Camel based on years of hands-on experience from hundreds of integration projects.
What you will learn from this book
- Learn ways to structure your Camel projects
- Understand common Enterprise Integration Pattern usage
- Transform your messages
- Use Camel's built-in testing framework
- Extend Camel to better interoperate with your existing code
- Learn the strategies for Error Handling
- Use Camel's parallel processing and threading capabilities
- Secure your Camel integration routes
- Understand ACID Transaction processing within Camel
This book is written in a Cookbook style with short recipes showing developers how to effectively implement EIP without breaking everything in the process. It is concise and to the point, and it helps developers get their data flowing between different components without the need to read through page upon page of theory, while also enabling the reader to learn how to create exciting new projects.