ReactJS by Example- Building Modern Web Applications with React（Paperback）
Vipul A M, Prathamesh Sonpatki
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2016-04-18
- 售價: $1,440
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,368
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 280
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1785289640
- ISBN-13: 9781785289644
$352深入理解 Android 網絡編程－技術詳解與最佳實踐
$245樂享 Arduino + Android + PC 創意製作 (Programming Your Home: Automate with Arduino, Android, and Your Computer)
$630Beginning NFC: Near Field Communication with Arduino, Android, and PhoneGap (Paperback)
Get up and running with ReactJS by developing five cutting-edge and responsive projects
About This Book
- Create pragmatic real-world applications while learning React and its modern developer tools
- Build sustainable user interfaces by transforming data into components of UI
- Learn how to generate reusable ReactJS components effectively
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Create, reuse, and compose React components using JSX
- Share data between various React components and techniques for data flow within a React app
- Handle user interactions with the help of event handlers and dynamic components
- Setup and use various next generation ES2015/ES6 features with React
- Understand performance and immutability feature of React using React add-ons
- Use data stores to store model-related data and information
- Create a flux-based react application by using reflux library
This book is a comprehensive guide with five complete projects, each focusing on the characteristics of ReactJS. You will learn to efficiently build up customized user interfaces for your own applications with this book.
Starting with a project on instapusher, you will be introduced to React and work with JSX before gradually moving onto learning about the data flow and the life cycle of a React component.
In the second project based on building a multi-step wizard form, you will learn about composite dynamic components and how to use mixins, nodes, and perform DOM actions.
The third project focusing on a search engine application, will teach you to build a powerful and fast search engine by exploring server-side rendering, two-way binding helpers, test utilities, and performance tools.
Next, you will build a front-page for an E-Commerce App in the fourth project by using data models and react-routes. You will also learn to use ReactAddons and test React components.
In the final project you will develop a complete social media tracker, by using the flux way of defining React Apps and know about the good conventions and use-cases with the help of ES6 and reflux.
By the end of this book, you will not only have a good understanding of ReactJS but will also have built your very own responsive and exceptional front-end applications from scratch.