You'll also develop a responsive Event Registration form that allows users to register for your upcoming event and use charts and graphics to display registration data. You will then build a weather application, which will show you different ways perform AJAX requests and work with dynamic, external data. WebRTC enables real-time communication in a web browser; you'll learn how to use it when you build a real-time video-call and chat application later in the book.
What you will learn
- Write maintainable and scalable code by organizing functions into modules.
- Importance of tools such as Node, NPM, Babel, and Webpack in Front-end development.
- Work with real-time data such as incoming video streams, texts, and so on
- Utilize Redux to manage data across React components and greatly speed up the development process
About the Author
You can find him on his Twitter handle: @DaniAkashS
Table of Contents
- Building a To-do List App
- Building a Meme Creator
- Event Registration App
- Real Time Video Call app with WebRTC
- Developing a Weather App
- Building a Blog with React