Learning Bootstrap 4 - Second Edition
- This book shows how to take advantage of the all new features introduced in Bootstrap
- Learn responsive web design and discover how to build mobile-ready websites with ease
- Find out how to extend the capabilities of Bootstrap with a huge range of tools and plugins, including jQuery,
Bootstrap, the most popular front-end framework built to design elegant, powerful, and responsive interfaces for professional-level web pages has undergone a major overhaul. Bootstrap 4 introduces a wide range of new features that make front-end web design even simpler and exciting.
What you will learn
- Fire up Bootstrap and set up the required build tools to get started
- See how and when to use Flexbox with the Bootstrap layouts
- Find out how to make your websites responsive, keeping in mind Mobile First design
- Work with content such as tables and figures
- Play around with the huge variety of components that Bootstrap offers
- Use Sass to customize your existing themes
About the Author
Matt Lambert is a designer and developer with more than 16 years of experience. He currently works full-time as a senior product designer for CA Technologies in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
In his free time, he is an author, artist, and musician. In 2005, Matt founded Cardeo Creative, which is a small web design studio based in Vancouver. He works with a select list of clients on a part-time basis while producing his own products on the side.
To date, Matt has self-published three additional development books titled: Mastering Bootstrap, CSS3 Handbook, and the Freelance Startup Guide. He is also the author of Bootstrap Site Blueprints Volume II, Packt Publishing.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Bootstrap 4
- Using Bootstrap Build Tools
- Jumping into Flexbox
- Working with Layouts
- Working with Content
- Playing with Components
- Throwing in Some Sass
- Migrating from Version 3