Bootstrap Site Blueprints Volume II Paperback – January 6, 2016
Maximize Bootstrap with a collection of real-world site projects for better, faster, more-responsive web applications
About This Book
- Build Bootstrap projects quickly and easily with Harp.js, Node, and Less
- Get acquainted with building complex social networking, wiki, and dashboard projects with Bootstrap
Who This Book Is For
Bootstrap Site Blueprints Volume II is geared for developers of all experience levels. It is written in a concise, easy-to-understand way. Each project follows a step-by-step process that anyone can understand. Some experience with Bootstrap beforehand would definitely be an asset but is not required.
What You Will Learn
- Combine the Google Material Design look and feel with Bootstrap
- Use flexbox and other cutting-edge CSS3 techniques in Bootstrap
- Optimize and implement an optimal user experience for all your projects
- Implement the Disqus commenting platform into your projects
Bootstrap is the most popular open source project on GitHub today. With a little bit of know-how, this massively popular CSS framework can leveraged for any type of complex web application or website. Bootstrap Site Blueprints Volume II will teach you to build these types of projects in an easy-to-understand fashion.
The key to any complex Bootstrap project is a strong development foundation for your project. The book will first teach you how to build a Bootstrap development environment using Harp.js, Node, and Less. In the next chapters, we'll build on this foundation by creating restaurant and mobile-first aggregator projects. Once you're warmed up, we'll move on to more complex projects such as a wiki, a new magazine, a dashboard, and finally a social networking website. Whether you are brand new to Bootstrap or a seasoned expert, this book will provide you with the skills you need to successfully create a number of popular web applications and websites.