Apple Pay Essentials
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2016-02-26
- 售價: $1,050
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $998
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 118
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 178588638X
- ISBN-13: 9781785886386
$229用 Python 寫網絡爬蟲 (Web Scraping with Python)
$332ASP.NET Core 跨平臺開發從入門到實戰
Harness the Power of Apple Pay in your iOS apps and integrate it with global payment gateways
About This Book
- Be it adding an Apple Pay button to your app or calculating sales tax with Apple Pay- this book gives you all the information you need to build a fully-functional Apply Pay application
- Paying within iOS Apps made easier and secure with this no nonsense and powerful guide
- Escape tedious payment options by creating compelling product card screens that present the Pay button, which your customers can tap to quickly order your products
Who This Book Is For
This book is for anyone who wants to integrate Apple Pay in their applications. Basic familiarity with programming is expected, but is not a compulsory prerequisite.
What You Will Learn
- Design a product card that includes the Pay button
- Implement the Apple Pay workflow in an efficient way
- Use NSDecimalNumber objects to perform financial calculations accurately
- Manage custom order information in the Apple Pay workflow and your custom order management system
- Extract payment information from a payment token
- Implement a secure, server-side payment-processor program
- Find out everything you wanted to know about Passbook and Apple Pay in iOS 8
Apple Pay, one of the most spoken about offerings of the latest iOS 9 release, is a digital wallet and electronic payment system developed by Apple Inc. Paying in stores or within apps has never been easier or safer. Gone are the days of searching for your wallet, and the wasted moments finding the right card! Now you can use your credit cards and rewards cards with just a touch.
Apple Pay allows payment by Near Field Communication (NFC), or allows payment within an iOS app. Your card details are never shared when you use Apple Pay-in fact, they aren't stored on your device at all. How to implement Apple Pay in customized apps for payment is a bit tricky, but our book solves this problem for you.
Whether you are a brand new iOS app developer or a seasoned expert, this book arms you with necessary skills to successfully implement Apple Pay in your online-payment workflow.
We start off by teaching you how to obtain the certificates to encrypt customers' payment information. You will then learn to create payment requests and determine whether the customer can use Apple Pay. We will use Xcode and Objective C for the interface and Node.js for server side code.
You will get to grips with designing a payment-processor program to interact with the payment gateway. You will also find out how to customize your processor according to your preferences to implement a secure payment system. Finally, we take a look at a business-focused view of Apple Pay protocols and classes.
By the end of this book, you will be able to build a fully-functional Apple Pay integrated iOS app.